Stevenson Ranch Realtor
Buy or Sell Your Home with Dippy Chhina
Buying or selling a home can be among the biggest financial decisions that most of us will make in our lifetime. Whether you are looking to purchase a family home or want to sell an investment property, Dippy can provide the resources you need in order to make the best decision. Stevenson Ranch Realtor Dippy Chinna has worked hard to earn her reputation as a top choice for realtors in the SCV, and if you are ready to move forward with your real estate transaction, do not hesitate to call her realty office today.
Call (661) 441-3304 and discover what our team can do for you!
Why Choose Dippy?
- Negotiation: Over the past several years, homes in Santa Clarita that were not represented by a knowledgeable real estate agent sold for well below the original asking price. Dippy can help clients to understand the current trends in the market and work to see that each home is bought or sold for the right price.
- Experience: Dippy has over a decade of experience in real estate and possesses an intimate knowledge of the homes and neighborhoods located in Stevenson Ranch. Are you looking for a two-story home at the end of a cul-de-sac? Do you want to live near the 5 and 14 freeways? Call dippy and find out which homes may be a fit for you.
- Commitment: Working with a truly passionate real estate agent can make a critical difference when buying or selling a home. Dippy strives to provide only the best service to each and every client that walks through her doors. Unlike many of her competitors, dippy is a full-time realtor who strives to make herself available to clients on their own schedules.
Why Buy a Home in Stevenson Ranch?
A bedroom community located in the foothills of the Santa Susana Mountains adjacent to Valencia, Stevenson Ranch is known for its award-winning schools and close proximity to the 5 Freeway. Commonly mistaken as part of the City of Santa Clarita due to its closeness, this master-planned community has been a filming location for several Hollywood film and television productions including the Showtime series Weeds, the feature film Pleasantville, and more. With access to all of the amenities of Valencia and the rest of Santa Clarita, Stevenson Ranch is the perfect home for both families and individuals alike.
Other key features of Stevenson Ranch include:
- The Stevenson Ranch Shopping Center
- West Ranch High School
- Pico Canyon Elementary School
- Rancho Pico Junior High School
Marketing: 3D and Virtual Home Tours
Dippy is proud to be in the SCV to offer both 3D and virtual home tours. These tours can go beyond traditional marketing campaigns and allow potential buyers to experience the feeling of walking through a home, without ever needing to set foot on the property. Worried about the best way to show off your home? Dippy is an accredited home stager who can work with you to set each room in your home so that it leaves a lasting impact. She also works with a team of planners, designers, and stagers to help create a tailored marketing campaign and presentation for your home.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you are looking to buy or sell your home in the Santa Clarita Valley or Stevenson Ranch area, contact a passionate Stevenson Ranch realtor who can provide you with the tools that give your home a competitive advantage. Dippy’s ability to stay ahead of market trends and remain knowledgeable of the current market offerings makes her an invaluable partner for any real estate transaction. If you have any questions about your home or the services that our Stevenson Ranch realty can offer, do not hesitate to contact the her today. Get more updates on developments in the Santa Clarita real estate market with the newsletter.