Frequently Asked Questions: Selling a Home
Answers from a Santa Clarita Valley Real Estate Seller Agent
There is a lot to consider when selling a home, and many questions that demand answers. Whether you have never sold a home or are a seasoned seller, you will likely benefit from the answers provided below.
- What is different about working with Dippy? – If you are considering selling your home, Dippy is an excellent choice for a real estate agent. She has extensive experience in the real estate market and demonstrated her work ethic at a very young age. She has the resources that home owners need to sell their home. She also offers 3D maps and virtual tours for the tour of the homes she puts on the market. To find out more about why you should choose Dippy, click here.
- What can Dippy’s customized marketing plan do for me? – If you choose a realtor without a marketing strategy for your home, it will be left up to fate whether or not your home sells and for how much. If, however, you trust your case to a Santa Clarita real estate agent who understands the market and can gear your home selling plan accordingly. She knows how to develop a marketing plan that is tailor made to your home’s needs. This will help you not only get your home sold quickly but for a reasonable amount as well.
- How quickly can Dippy sell my home? – The speed that your home is sold at will be determined by many different factors, including the price the home is listed at and circumstances of the housing market at the time. The speed of closing will greatly depend on the importance of a high price vs. speed of closing to you. By working with Dippy, however, you will notice a great difference in her professionalism and efficiency.
- How do I find out how much my home is worth? – Pricing your home correctly from the beginning can make a huge difference. You will first need to understand today’s buyers and educate yourself on the community. You will want to partner with a top realtor in your area who can help you accurately and effectively price your home. Dippy has a tool to help you price your home’s worth.
- When is the best time of year to sell my home? – Although every real estate market is different, it is often better to sell during the spring months. The months prior to summer (April, May, and June) are often profitable opportunities for a home seller. In a study from researchers at Zillow, homes that were listed between May 1 and May 15 sold faster than homes outside of that date range.
- How does home staging make a difference? – Homes that are staged before they hit the market are shown to sell faster than homes that are not, according to the Real Estate Staging Association. Staging helps you make your home as attractive to possible buyers. Dippy is Advanced Home Staging Certified from the Academy of Home Staging.
- What can I do to prepare my home for sale? – Before listing your home for sale, there are many steps that you will need to take to get it prepared. You will want to choose a knowledgeable realtor to help you adequately prepare for the viewers. You will also need to gather information, documents, and paperwork for the house you are selling. These are essential for more than just documentation, but for marketable material to sell the home. You may also want to get a pre-listing inspection to know what should be changed and what could impact the sale.
Assistance and Answers from Dippy
As you go through the process of selling your home, it is important to ensure that you have all the answers you need. Dippy offers personalized assistance through each step of the selling process. Dippy can help you know the rules, regulations, and the changing industry.
Have more questions? Contact Dippy to learn more.